European Patent Attorney
European Trade Mark and Design Attorney
- Studies of process engineering at the University of Stuttgart with specialization systems dynamics and control engineering as well as chemical process engineering. Studies abroad in the US and Serbia.
- Research project at the Institute for systems theory and control engineering (IST).
- Diploma thesis at the Institute for chemical process engineering (ICVT) and the institute for computational physics (ICP) in cooperation with Carl Zeiss AG (Oberkochen).
- Doctorate by the TU/e (Technical University of Eindhoven) in Eindhoven, Netherlands, for his work on “Surfactant induced flows in thin liquid films”.
- 2008 to 2012 Research at the TU/e (Technische Universität Eindhoven), Netherlands; projects related to “surfactant assisted enhanced oil recovery” in cooperation with Shell International Exploration and Production.
- 2006 Lurgi GmbH in Frankfurt, experimental work in the areas of plant construction, fuel syntheses and catalyst characterization.
- general mechanical and apparatus engineering
- automobile technology
- manufacturing technology
- vascular and bone implants
- surgical devices, endoscopic devices
- medical technology and hygienic products
- fiber and nonwoven technology
- control and regulation technology
- process engineering
- chemical processes
- power plant technology/exhaust treatment